There are many different sales reports available to from Reports | Sales Reports; each with their own methods of gathering and grouping the data. The various reports include:
The order in which the report samples are presented below has been changed to optimize the image sizes for this guide.
Sales Report Samples
The next section will go over the information available in each report, and give you image samples. Wherever possible, the Detail reports (as opposed to Summary) were used.
Department Sales Report
Style Sales Report
Sales Summary Report
Item Sales Report
Sales Journal Report
Vendor Sales Report
Cost of Goods Display
Gives you a concise display of the retail value and cost of your current inventory on hand.
Slow/Fast Moving Products
This report will assist you with finding out which products sold the most or least within a given date range, based on many customizable settings.
- Report Type - Defines the Fast Moving or Slow Moving Report
- Show the fastest/slowest –Defines the number of items reported on.
- Choose "% of" and enter a percentage
- Choose "Number of" and enter the exact number of items you are looking for.
- Products based on – Allows you to search by quantity or revenue based on sales.
- Between – Defines the date range for which you will be searching.
- Include products...not sold – Allows you to include unsold items in your report.
- Include returns – If disabled, returns will not be considered when calculating sales figures for this report.
- Filters – Allows you to set filters to restrict search results.
- Generate Report – Click here to generate the report based on your settings.
- Cancel – Click here to close the Slow/Fast Moving Products Report window.
MicroBiz provides you with several graphical reports under this menu.
- Sales by Department – Compares sales by department for a given date range.
- Quarter-to-Date Sales – Creates bar graph displaying sales/margins by department.
- Sales/Profits by Employee – Compares sales/profits by employee for a given date range.
- Sales/Margins by Month – Graphs sales and margins by month for a given date range.
- Last 12 Months Sales – Displays sales and margins by month for the last 12 months.
- Sales/Profits by Source – Creates a two-form report in spreadsheet form displaying sales and profit by source (how heard).
- New Sales Graphs – Opens the graphical report viewer, which can be customized to quickly view and customize several different sales graphs.