The Product Movement Report gives you data on each SKU received within a given date range. See Figures 11-x below for a sample report.
- All Items/In Stock Options – Choose one of these options for the products in which you want information.
- All Items Ordered – All items within the date range will be selected.
- ...Greater Than Normal Level – All items in stock with more than the "Normal Stock" value (found in the Stock tab when editing an inventory item).
- ...Greater Than Minimum Level – All items in stock with more than the "Reorder Level" value (found in the Stock tab when editing an inventory item).
- ...Greater Than Average Month – All items in stock with more than the monthly average value (calculated for you).
- Earliest/Latest P. O. Date – Allows you to set a date range when searching for Purchase Orders.
- Vendor Code Matches – Allows you to search for a single vendor at a time.
- Generate Report – Creates the report based on your settings.
- Exit – Closes the Product Movement Report window.
This report will show you your inventory levels as they stood for any given date range.
Report listing items that may require assembly, used in conjunction with the Bike Shop module.
Gives cost of goods details for a single SKU.
Figure 12-18Figure 12-19