The Inventory Reports feature provides you with a number of ways to access information on your inventory. The following is a brief explanation of the options on this window.
The main actions here are represented by the three buttons in the middle of the screen:
- Set Filter – This allows you to narrow your search results.
- You can filter by a range of SKUs, Styles, Departments and Vendors.
- This applies to any of the reports except "Purchases Journal" and "Inventory Audit."
- Generate Report – Uses the selected settings to create your Inventory Report.
- Like many reports in MicroBiz, you can choose to print the report, view it on your computer screen, or save it to a file.
- Exit – Closes the Inventory Reports window.
There are several different reports you can view, and each varies by the data shown and the options you can configure for them. First we'll go over some of the options available for each report:
- Audit Date Range – Allows you to select the Start/End date to track inventory items.
- Used for the Inventory Audit report only.
- Use New Format – Allows you to switch between the newer/older style reports.
- Used for the Product List by SKU report only.
- See notes on the SKU report for differences between the new/old formats.
- Include Serial Numbers – Allows you to include/omit individual serial numbers from the reports.
- Used for all of the reports except for Matrix, Margin/Markup and Purchases Journal.
- Include Quantity in Audit List – Used for the Physical Count report only.
- Sort by Bin/SKU – Used for the Physical Count report only.
- Inventory List Subtitle – Allows you to enter a line of text that will appear on the Physical Count report.
- Used for the Physical Count report only.
When "Use New Format" is enabled: