The Reorder Reports window allows you to generate lists of items that are low in stock relative to their reorder level.
- Filter Buttons – Allow you to set your search criteria by SKU, Department, Style or Vendor.
- All/One Options – Allow you to search for all items by the currently selected filter method or just single items.
- Order when Less Than Reorder Level – Choose this option if you only want items that are below their reorder level to appear on the list.
- Order when Less Than or Equal to... – Choose this option if you want to include items that are currently at their reorder level (not quite under) to appear on the list.
- Consider items On Order as In Stock – Leave this option enabled if you want items that are a part of an outstanding purchase order to be counted as on hand for reorder reports.
- Consider Committed items as not in stock – Leave this option enabled if you want items that are marked to be purchased (on an IIP/Layaway) to be counted as not on hand.