MicroBiz can print Bin Labels (similar to "shelf tags"), which you can use to mark actual bins that contain your items, or place on a shelf instead of labeling each item.
This is how you print Bin Labels:
- Open the Bin Labels screen by clicking on Inventory, Bin Labels.
- Select the items for which you wish to print Bin Labels.
- By SKU – Enter the starting SKU of the item(s) for which you want Bin Labels. MicroBiz will print Labels for all items starting with the SKU entered.
- By Department – Enter the Department Code desired to print Labels for each item of the Department.
- By Style – Enter the Style Code desired to print Labels for each item of the Style.
- By Vendor – Enter the Vendor Code desired to print Labels for each item of the Vendor.
- All Items – Selecting this will enable you to print Bin Labels for all inventory items.
- Click on the Label Type button to select the correct Height/Width/Columns.
- Click on the Printer Setup button to select the correct Printer.
- Click on the OK button to print your labels.
- Click on the Cancel button to exit this window.