Now that you are up and running, you are ready to run a sale. This chapter illustrates a basic walkthrough of a sale. Before you use this chapter, you should have gone through all of the customization setup of your system. At a minimum, the invoice selection (Print Settings) and the printer selection (Hardware Settings) should be set properly.
- For details about any of the features mentioned below, please refer to Chapter 5 - The Register Menu.
- For assistance with configuring MicroBiz, please refer to the relevant chapters.
- From the MicroBiz Main Menu, choose Register | Front Register.
- The Signon window will appear (Figure 17-2).
- Enter your Signon initials and select Next.
- Load your customer (if desired) using one of the methods available:
- Enter (or scan) their customer number into the SKU box.
- Choose F8-Customer and select the customer from the list (Figure 17-3).
- Load your items using one of the methods available:
- Enter or scan the SKU(s) desired.
- Choose F3-Items and select the items from the list (Figure 17-4).
- When ready to finalize the sale, choose F9-Pay (Figure 17-5).
- The total for this sale is now displayed on the screen. Choose the tender type(s) from the menu on the right and change the tender amount(s) if necessary.
- When finished, choose Print Receipt to complete the sale and print the receipt (Figure 17-6).